Payment can be done:
cash (pick-up at the shop or any other event)
By Card (CB, Visa, Bancontact, Maestro, etc…)
With the Bancontact or Payconiq app
by bank-transfer if you live in Belgium or the EU
IBAN: BE58 3630 5057 9779
Accountholder: Dimitri Cauveren
Bank: ING, Gent
or with Paypal (info
We ship with Bpost, TNTPost & GLS within Belgium & Europe whichever is cheapest for your country.
Outside Belgium we ship mainly with Bpost as they are still the cheapest (but not the most reliable) option.
In the future other couriers may be added.
Just ask for prices.
How To Reach Wool-E Shop?
Show on map
Take your GPS and type: Emiel Lossystraat, Gent
If you don’t have a GPS
• Coming from Antwerp: take the exit Destelbergen, turn right, straight ahead during 5 minutes though the village of Destelbergen. It’s the First street on the left after the gasstation Q8
• Coming from Oostende, Kortrijk or Brussels: take the exit “Gent Centrum (B 401)” then “Alle Richtingen”, turn right at the ligths (direction “Lochristi”/”Dampoort”), go over the bridge, turn right at the lights (under the railroadbridge), follow the water, go under a tiny bridge, take the second street on the left (first street is next to the bridge). You find us at the end of the street on the right, next to a huge tree.
If you can’t find parkingspace in our street, there are some parkinglots around the (right) corner (Autoparts or Q8/Lidl, Dendermondsesteenweg, Destelbergen)
• Bus 34 (Wetteren) and 35 (Lokeren) stop at our street. You can take these at the Dampoortstation or St Pietersstation. Ask for “Lossystraat” or “Lidl, Dendermondsesteenweg”
• Bus 3 (Gentbrugge) coming from Dampoortstation. Ask the driver for the busstop “Gentbruggestraat”. Cross the street and the crossing take the second of the two streets going left “Destelbergenstraat”. After a 5 minute walk turn right at the end of the street, take the first street on your right.
• Coming from Antwerp or Kortrijk: Dampoortstation and then walk or take the bus (see By Bus)
• Coming from Oostende or Brussels: St Pietersstation and then take either the bus (see By Bus) or take the train to Dampoortstation (usually at platform 2: train to Antwerp or Eeklo) and then walk or take the bus.
If you leave the Dampoortstation, go right under the railroadbridge: the busstops are then in front of you. If you want to walk: Dendermondsesteenweg is the road on the right.
• If you are coming by train and descended at the Dampoortstation it’s a 15 minutes walk. You take the Dendermondsesteenweg and walk and walk and walk until you pass the AB+ gasstation, it’s the first street on the right.
Good luck )